Pocahontas goes glam! Kim Kardashian, Gisele Bündchen and Leighton Meester give their shoes some festive fringes.
- Gisele Bündchen
- Date of Birth
- July 20, 1980
- Birth Place
- Horizontina, Brazil
- When fashion craved more than just Kate Moss’ bones, Brazil’s Gisele Bündchen sashayed in. Her sun-kissed frame and signature wavy locks eventually made her the world’s highest-paid supermodel by the age of 26.
At 14, Bündchen was discovered amid French fry grease in a São Paulo McDonald’s, and three years later, became a Victoria’s Secret angel, racked up multiple Vogue covers,, and called movie star Leonardo DiCaprio her boyfriend.
Bündchen has since married New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and welco
- med her first child, a baby boy named Benjamin..
- In 2000, Gisele Bündchen was dubbed the “Boobs from Brazil” by tabloids who went as far as to blame her for the 36,000 breast enhancement surgeries performed that year in Brazil.
- Gisele Bündchen likes popping zits. “I love squeezing them. I have these big mirrors in my house so even if I don’t have one, I look for one to squeeze,” she told Time in 2004. “I should be a facialist.”
- Gisele Bündchen’s look wasn’t always in fashion. When she moved to New York during the ”heroin chic” era, she refused clients’ demands to get a nose job.
- When Gisele Bündchen signed her modeling contract with International Management Company, reports circulated that it included a no-marriage clause. “Seriously, like I’m going to give up my life and sign a contract that says I cannot be married and have children? Puh-leeze,” Bündchen told the New York Daily News in 2004. “That’s the craziest thing I ever heard!”
- After Gisele Bündchen announced that she would never pose topless, a group of runway photographers launched the “Free the Gisele Two” campaign.
source : http://www.people.com