- Paris Hilton
- Date of Birth
- February 17, 1981
- Birth Place
- New York, N.Y.
- If America was a shocking pink luxury car parked behind a fast food joint, then Paris Hilton would be the gold plated ornament on its hood. Long before the celebutant hit the small screen with Nicole Richie in the rich-girls-do-real-work reality show, The Simple Life, Hilton was already famous for her wealth, party-hearty lifestyle and a home sex tape that launched a million plain brown mailing wrappers.
Her ever-evolving feuds with other Hollywood party pack stars, ever-changing taste in pets and men and endless string of mishaps – having her sidekick hacked and her warehoused possessions displayed online – naturally make her every gossip magazine’s dream. But love her or hate her, it’s impossible to ignore Hilton.
Five Fun Facts About Paris Hilton
- Paris Hilton admitted to Vanity Fair that she often hears the clicking noises of cameras even when there are no photographers around.
- Because she resembles Mother Teresa, Paris Hilton was placed on a short list to play the Nobel Peace Prize winner in a biopic by Indian film director T. Rajeevnath in 2006.
- In 2007, Paris Hilton was hailed as a hero after “rescuing” a little person injured as part of an Oompa Loompa act in Miami. After an unruly crowd accidentally shoved performer Robin Sherwood into a metal stage support that sliced open his leg, Hilton screamed for help and held Sherwood’s hand until he was taken away by an ambulance.
- Parish Hilton told Canada’s National Post that she’d spend her last five dollars on a McDonald’s Happy Meal.
- Among the tongue-in-cheek “Paris-isms” she relayed to wannabe heiresses in her autobiography: “Eat sushi because the coolest and best people eat sushi.”
source : http://www.people.com