Name: Milla Jovovich
Why Famous: Modeling, Return to the Blue Lagoon, The Fifth Element and many other movies.
Date of Birth: 17th December, 1975
Birth Place: Kiev, Ukraine
|Milla Jovovich Bio|
|Milla Jovovich can claim to have had one of the entertainment business’ more varied careers. Born to a Russian actress and a Yugoslavian doctor in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev on December 17, 1975, Jovovich moved with her family to Sacramento, California, when she was five. She began her professional modeling career at the age of 11, spending most of her teen years displaying her exotic, blue-eyed beauty on the covers of numerous magazines and in service of countless products. While pursuing a successful modeling career, Jovovich also began acting, appearing in Zalman King’s soft-core Two Moon Junction (1988) as Sherilyn Fenn’s little sister and Return to the Blue Lagoon, the 1991 sequel to the endearingly awful Brooke Shields flesh-fest Blue Lagoon (1980).
Following a role in Richard Linklater’s high school slacker opus, Dazed and Confused (1993), Jovovich took a break from acting, and also put her modeling career on hold. She turned instead to music, recording an album, The Divine Comedy, that received surprisingly good reviews. After touring for a few months, Jovovich returned to California and revived her acting career with the help of French director Luc Besson, who cast her in The Fifth Element in 1996. An incredibly stylish sci-fi chase film set in the 23rd century, it featured Jovovich as a tangerine-haired alien, speaking in gibberish and wearing little more than artfully-placed ace bandages designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier. The film put her back on the Hollywood radar, something given further assistance by Jovovich’s marriage to Besson (married in 1997, the two divorced in 1999). The following year Jovovich had a substantial role as a prostitute in Spike Lee’s He Got Game, and in 1999, she again stepped in front of the camera for Besson, this time to play the title role in The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc. She received strong notices for her work, although the film itself earned less than a warm reception. The following year, Jovovich appeared in Wim Wenders’ futuristic The Million Dollar Hotel as a mental patient in the titular establishment.
|Milla Jovovich Fan Mail|
9465 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
source : http://www.celebritieszone.com
Cari Berita di Sini !
Free Games Online
Statistik Pengunjung Blogku
- 65,058 hits
- Wang Lin Na 13 Tahun, Gadis Cantik Miskin yang Bekerja Keras Menghidupi Keluarga
- Cowboy Palmerah – Aksi Asal Tembak Oknum TNI
- Wabah Tikus Raksasa Gambia di Florida Keys
- Fenomena Alam Aneh, Badai Salju Hantami Sumatra Barat
- Dikira Meninggal, Kakek Kubur Istri di Pekarangan
- Tentara AS Bantai Warga Afghanistan
- Kekerasan Oknum Polisi Pada Demo BBM Maret 2012
- Mayoritas Pejabat, Aparat dan PNS Pasti Masuk Neraka ?
- Video Tragedi Tugu Tani (Kecelakaan Xenia Maut Apriyani)
- Kerajaan Tikusnesia
- Kursi Rp. 24 Juta Untuk Ruang Rapat Bangar DPR RI
- Taman Pintar Yogyakarta, Taman Sains Terlengkap dan Ternyaman di Indonesia
- Menggugat Peran PGRI Dalam Memperjuangkan Guru
- Mobil Esemka Rajawali Buatan SMK Negeri 2 Surakarta
- Tragedi Bima Pelecehan Terhadap Kemanusiaan
- Foto – Foto Spektakuler Pembukaan Sea Games ke 26 di Palembang 11 November 2011
- Video Penggerebekan Siswi SMP Mesum Bikin Heboh DIY
- Oknum Polisi Rekam Wanita Mandi
- Mereka Dinilai Sebagai Biang Penyebab Merosotnya Citra SBY
- Briptu Norman Mundur karena Sakit Hati Pada Polri